[Gpdd] [Gppd] Misc: More Sincere Appreciation

Roberta Kjesrud windpixie47 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 14:36:29 EST 2005

Like Audrey, I would like to express my gratitude for
all the sympathetic wishes you sent about my losing
Pixie.  Nobody understands my grief better than fellow
slaves.  I am especially grateful for those who
specifically mentioned giving their pigs an extra
cuddle in Pixie's honor. (Pixie herself would have
preferred floor time in her honor!) I sure miss having
furry rascals in my life.  How can people get along
without pigs?  No wonder so many people are so cranky!
Poor them.

Roberta
Pixie, Izzie, and Cocoa - all crossed over