[Gpdd] What a surprise

Laura Triay lbabst69 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 20:32:31 EST 2005

Two "Male" Piggies are sold to me and my daughter last spring...cleaning their cage a few weeks ago I noticed One to be a little fatter....checking the guide book and genital area again, it was clear my little Male was a young sow....Now we have 3 little piggies, any advice as my 9 yr old is very nervous obout leaving the boar in with the new family.  He is already(with in 1 hr) trying to seduce the little lady again.  Is that normal?  Should I leave them together with the new babies?
Babies are doing vey well...fur, eyes open, nursing
Laura