[Gpdd] [Misc] Blinkz site for sale

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 00:52:13 EST 2005

I wanted to clear up confusion about the blinkz site for sale.  The blinkz site is NOT for sale.  The site blinz.com is for sale which is an adult site with plenty of adware.  Check and scan your computers.  I had a few on my computer.

Also want to send out many condolences to those who have lost a furbaby recently.  I did write to most of you personally or on the digest, but I am sure I missed a couple.  Sorry.

One more thing, I want to thank all of you who wrote to me personally and on the digest regarding my beloved Flint.  It meant a lot to me.  I am slowly writing back to everyone that wrote to me.
GPDD has many caring, understanding piggie slaves.  Unfortunately, we all know that one day we will have to face the truth ourselves that one of our beloved pigs will have to leave.  When that time comes, we will be there for you.  Thank you all again!  Hugs to you all.

Still heartbroken,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls
Forever in my Heart, Cupcake (2/1/05) & Flint (10/17/05).  RIP my sweet boys.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"