[Gpdd] Behavior - mad pig

pkduffy at comcast.net pkduffy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 12:06:04 EST 2005

Hello all.  We have a recent addition to the family -- a 120 pound yellow beast named Colby.  He is actually a very sweet yellow lab who I adopted from Indiana (I'm in Boston area).  But boy, is Guinness "I thought I was the only one who mattered in the house" Pig mad.  I help him today and he kept glaring and trying to nip me.  I one point he took his rather dirty bottom (I think you get the point) and dragged it across my shirt.  Needless to say, I decided on a change of clothing before I left for work.  Poor guy, I think he feels a bit betrayed.  And he is soooooooo cute when he is mad.  I just keep picking him up and smooching him, which just seems to get him more angry.  Sigh.  Colby wants to be friends but Guinness is having none of that.  I will keep you posted on their interactions.

Priscilla and Guinness "I hate you mom" Pig