[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Our Mom's piggies, Jan and Piet>

Staaks, J.P.C. J.P.C.Staaks at tm.tue.nl
Wed Nov 9 04:34:25 EST 2005

Hi All,
Our mom recently bought two new piggies. She went to germany with her
boyfriend and they went into a pet store. And there they were; a
beautiful choco sheltie and a equally beautiful black/white/red
smooth-haired piggy. She fell in love with them instantly. (it also
helps that they were on sale together with a large, nice-looking cage,
the prejudices about the dutch are true, we are kind of ehm.. economical
;-) ). So she took them home with her (amazed boyfriend; "you DID not
just buy them, did you??"). And now our friends and family are calling
her the crazy cavy lady, since she allready has two male guinea pigs
that had to be seperated because they don't get along. And the way
things are going now, the two new males will have to be seperated very
soon so she will have four cages in her living room.Our mom decided that
since the piggies were german they should integrate and that's why she
gave them the ultimate dutch names: Jan and Piet.
So we (mikey and janneke, also two crazy cavy girls) suggested that she
joined this list because it really helps reading about people that are
just as passionate about piggies as we are, and you never know when the
knowledge you gather along the way will come in handy.
Grtz
Janneke, mieke and the winky girls (Guiny, Lotje and Suus)
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl