[Gpdd] misc:colleagues piggie

Rachel Russell picasso.massed at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 21:02:55 EST 2005

Dear Everyone,
I am so sad.  My two piggies,  Roxie and Phera go back and forth to
school with me.  They are fine.  They go home every day and have floor
time and are spoiled all night and then get spoiled by my sixth grade
students.  What I am sad about is Sundae.  My colleague who teaches in
the class next to me decided to get a piggie for her class.  She
adopted one this week,  that someone did not want anymore.  She
provided a nice cage and love.  But,  Sundae was not eating and clearly
looked sad.  I wrapped her in a cloth and gave her a lot of love.  She
was bleeding in her cage and not eating.  The teacher took her to a
great piggie vet (the one that Roxie and Phera go to) who said that she
had to stay over night.  Sundae is being fed food and on antibiotics.
She either has a uninary infection (which I know can be cured) or a
tumor.  I am just so sad that she is all alone and doesn't understand
what is going on.  I wish that I never bonded with her,  I just want to
go sit with her in the hospital.
Rachel