[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Sabrina

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 09:46:00 EST 2005

Dawnda -

It's a sad but inevitable duty of guinea pig lovers to write these messages and be there for each other in times of loss.

Deepest condolences on the passing of your Sabrina.  Thank you for telling her story so touchingly.  She sounds like a beautiful piggy with an adorable personality all her own.

That she lived 5 years (a good age for any piggy) with all her health issues shows how well you cared for her and how much she loved you and tried with all her might to stay with you as long as possible.  You gave her a wonderful life, perhaps not possible if she had landed elsewhere.

No piggy would want to leave such a loving and caring mommy and what I call your "guinea pig heaven."  But apparently it was her time to go.

We hope you will be comforted by her love and sweet memories.
--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Tosca and Carmen
Taffy and Sundae in mem