[Gpdd] MISC. : Secret Santa's

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 11 16:10:49 EST 2005

Greetings Fellow Digesters

Stores seem to be putting Christmas stuff out earlier and earlier every
year. I've seen so much of it over the past couple of weeks that its
starting to put me in a Christmassy mood (I guess the retailers know their
stuff). It got me thinking about something I had so much fun with last year,
our Secret Piggie Santas. I didn't know if anyone was interested this year
so I thought I'd put the question out there. Also I'm not sure if one of the
past organizers would be interested in helming the ship again or not. I
would be happy to put my name forward if someone could let me know what they
do to keep it organized.

So here is to getting closer to the season and maybe having some more fun
with our furry little babies,

All the best
Martha and the hear Sally, Poppy, Holly and Otis