[Gpdd] Health: Update on Phylo

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 08:57:22 EST 2005

Hello everyone! My mom has let me take over the computer for a moment. It is
official - I have my first visit to the vet on Wednesday. But, the good news
is, the vet I'm going to see is the only vet in Newfoundland who actually
treats guinea pigs and other exotic pets like me! My mom felt really bad
that she didn't see the crawlies in my fur earlier, but I told her that
sometimes us piggies from pet stores have these things and that if we're not
scratching a lot, you might just find them by accident! (Even I didn't know
they were there!) My mom says we'll have to wait until Wednesday to find out
if it is actually piggie lice that's making me itch. She says if that's the
case, I'll get special shampoo. What's shampoo? I don't know if I like the
sound of that. I'll keep all my piggie pals posted. Hope you all have a good
wheekend!

Phylo (who is still wondering what a bath is) and his mom, Megan, (who has
found an exotic vet and has stopped panicking about finding unidentified
crawlies in Phylo's fur).