[Gpdd] MISC---missing digests

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 12:54:34 EST 2005

I wonder if anyone out there can help me. I have been missing about 3 digests per week, every week. What I receive are emails from "GPDD" with correct volume and issue numbers, but no contents. There are messages saying that they have not been scanned for viruses because of too many nested files. There are attachment buttons, but I have been wary of opening them because GPDD has said never to open anything that comes with an attachment. I have written to the administrator twice, but have not had any reply. I must go to the archives to read the digests I have been missing. I'm missing good stuff! I would never have seen the egg money adverts if I hadn't thought to look in the archives.
Has anyone else had this problem? Any clues? Would it be safe to open the attachments?
Thanks for any help!
Wheeks, Anita