[Gpdd] Condlolences:Rainbow Bridge, , Health bladder stones, loosing hair.

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 12:51:04 EST 2005

First off I would like to express my heartfelt condolences to Rachel for
her loss of Sunday and Dawnda over her loss of Sabrina. How I enjoyed
reading about these precious animals. Also to others who have lost a
loved one recently. There have been so many I can't remember them all.
Leah, does your vet do laser surgery or bladder stones? This would be
easier on Browne Bear.Maybe if your vet doesn't he could suggest one who
does.
Mikey, it sounds like Lotje could have either a fungus infection or
mites which cannot be seen without a skin scraping under a microscope.A
vet visit may be in order.
Last, but not least: Congratulations Britt.
Elizabeth L.