[Gpdd] (Misc) New addition to the Squee Squad

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 12:32:24 EST 2005

Hi all. I'm ashamed to admit that I can't remember if I introduced the newest member of the Squee Squad or not, I've been so busy...anyway, he is my husband's pig (yeah, right--my husband is deployed all the time so he's MY pig) and his name is Geronimo, or Gerry for short. He's a little reddish/caramel short hair mix with a white butt and the cutest white crest on his head. He also has white stripes that extend from under his eyes to his throat. Unfortunately, he is an alpha pig, so I can't put him in with any of my other boys. But, his cage is close to the others so he can at least "talk" to them. He's VERY loud sometimes. I don't know how old his is, I'm guessing by his size that he's probably about 6 months old.
I don't have any digital pictures of him yet, but when I get some I'll add them to my Blinkz site.

Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Max, Oscar, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Willie, Pinkerton, Jasper, Tigger, Scooter and Geronimo--yes, that's 11 now!)
In memory of Gizmo