[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Please think of Prince...

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 13 13:34:45 EST 2005

I know Leah is having a difficult time right now and I sympathize
because I'm swamped taking care of our "baby". After I gave Prince a
bath last week, he's been very inactive. I don't know if I bruised him
or what. I should have realized how delicate the little fellow is. He
basically quit eating his cavy cuisine, even if I make it slushy. I
don't think it's his teeth because he still eats hay and veggies. The
vet allowed me to get some baytril (thinking the stone is acting up
again) and some metacam, without having to bear the cost of an office
visit also. We are just trying to help him be comfortable. I've had to
hold the water bottle right up to his mouth - it's as if he forgot he's
supposed to drink. If he doesn't perk up, well, we all know he's had a
pampered, full and interesting life.

Stay tuned.. Thanks for all your help and good wishes so far.

Annette, Mindy and the 9 1/2 year old Prince