[Gpdd] CARE---Hang in there, BB

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 12:24:42 EST 2005

Hi Leah,
Just wanted to send Brownie Bear our very best wishes. This must be awful for you to go through all over again. I don't blame you for not wanting her to go through surgery again. I honestly don't know what I would do. I DO know that you are the most devoted Piggie Mommy ever. Any piggie lucky enough to live in your house would know that he or she has the best Mommy in the world.
Not many people have the patience, devotion, and selflessness to do what you do for them.
Please keep everyone posted.
Love,
Anita & Beanie