[Gpdd] Bridge: Sam

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Mon Nov 14 18:01:03 EST 2005

Maren, Rich, and Rosie,
I am still in Shock. I can't believe that
Sam is gone. :-( Really, I didn't want to
believe it. He was such a Gorgeous,
little boy. And sooooooo Sweet. I am
Happy that I (officially) got to meet him
(and you, and Rich, and Rosie) at the
Pignic last Spring. It still blows my mind
that wheee were all at the Adoption Party
back in Sept '04, looking for friends for our
piggies. And now, your little boy is gone.
I'm so Sad.

Please don't blame yourself for the
neutering, because you were doing what
you felt was Best for your Sam. It's not
your fault. Trust me. Sometimes, it's our
piggies' time, and there's no logical
explanation as to why. And Sam knew
that you wanted him to live a long, healthy
life and he will Always appreciate everything
you did for him. I know this in my Heart.

You gave Sam the Best 2 years of his
life in your home, and don't you ever forget
that, okay?

Also, I was Delighted to read about the
newest member of your family, Charlie.
I know that Rosie probably misses her
buddy, but at least now, she has Charlie
to play with. And it sounds like they are
already getting along great. We can't wait
to hear more about him.

Please accept our warm Condolences
from Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps...