[Gpdd] [Misc] Hamsters

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 12:49:58 EST 2005

  I will be getting a hamster in a few weeks and I was wondering which is the best breed or sex?  I had 2 Teddy Bear hamsters when I was younger and they were sweet.  I believe both were males.

  I have been looking up info on hamsters and came across a few people that recommended males.

  I have 2 young children (6 and 10 years old) and I don't want them to be bit by an aggressive hamster.

  Thanks!

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake (2/1/05) & Flint (10/17/05).

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"