[Gpdd] Announcement & Health

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 16:00:49 EST 2005

Hi all,

  I took my herd to the vet today and recieved
  bittersweet news.

  My girl Blondie who we thought was pregant
  with two babies when she was xrayed two
  wheeks ago was xrayed today and was found
  to have five little babies inside. No wonder
  she is about as wide as she is long. Five,
  you could have blown me away with a
  feather. My oh my.

  My other girl Little One has a xray as
  well. I thought she had allergies because
  she has been sneezing for sometime with
  no other real syptmens. However it was
  discovered she has pneumonia. She only
  has 10% of her lungs working for her, so
  outloook is not to well. Please pray for her
  that she does suffer if she is to cross the
  birdge and a speedy recovery if she is to
  come back to her Spunky boy and me.
  I love her dearly and wish I would have
  taken her in to the vet earlier but I didn't.
  I got her when she was 6 wheeks old on
  June 8th which is my b-day from the petco
  store (I know, I know, but I wanted young
  females for my guys.) I know that she
  couldn't have been more loved and spoiled
  in her short time here. Hopefully she will get
  well and come home to us.

  Birde