[Gpdd] Health -- Brownie Bear, Prince, Silkie, and all...

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 01:06:23 EST 2005

I have not been online for several days -- physically not up to it   : (
-- but such bad news as I read ...Brownie Bear had 4 stones!! "Our" Brownie is
a legend in her own time. Leah was so helpful to me when I discovered the
digest "way back when." And the Jolly Rodents and I have loved all Brownie's
escapades. We send all possible encouragement Brownie -- you're too tough to have
something like a few bladder stones drag you down. And, Leah, keep us posted --
I know you will. (Actually, the Jolly Rodents and I are worried and
concerned.)

     Annette, Is Prince doing any better? He just celebrated his 9 1/2
birthday -- what a wonder. Another "legendary pig." And I still recall how active
and popular he was on the virtual Memorial Day RV "Event." It's not hard to read
between the lines of your post. We'll all keep him in our thoughts and
prayers. He looks like such a sweetheart in his pictures. It was with a sadness
and heaviness of heart that we read your post.

     Cushings?   There is a Cushings Disease in people. I don't know about
similarities between GPs and person. I'm dealing with a Cushings "disorder"
secondary to a medication I've had to take. I am beginning to doubt that I'll ever
deflate!   (I've been thru this before, however.)   You too keep us posted.
It sounds like the same medications are used in both people and piggies.

Wishes for health for all ailing piggies and condolences for those who have a
piggy who has recently crossed the Bridge.

God bless,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents