[Gpdd] MISC: Holiday piggy gift exchange

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 02:26:10 EST 2005

Hi All, -- I spotted Martha's inquiry into the holiday Santa gift exchange
(Christmas and Hanukkah are at about the same time this year. ).

     I second the motion if someone hasn't already done so. We've always had
a great time doing these and the Jolly Rodents would flip out!! if they
couldn't don the Santa hats and send (and receive -- yeah -- they like the getting
as much as the giving! ;)   gifts and notes!!   They love the notes by the way.
  Martha volunteered and Jenna might be conscripted again tho I haven't asked
her).

     So fellow GPDDs memebers -- whose gonna do the work???   AND, of course,
I assume everyone (or enough of us) still want to do this, right?

Alge and The suddenly very "Jolly" Rodents!