[Gpdd] Health: Re: Healing Wheeeps for Prince...

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Wed Nov 16 10:32:55 EST 2005

Annette,
I read about your Prince yesterday, and
I'm so Worried about your boy. I know that
he is 9 1/2 years, but I hope it's not his
'time'. I hope it's not the stone that is
bothering him. But, it's good that he's on
the antiobiotics, nonetheless. And I'm sure
you didn't bruise him during his bath, so
don't even think that. I just hope that Mindy
is right and that this is just a false alarm.

Last wheekend, I told my Hubby about that
kid you ran into in your neighborhood and
about how he didn't realize that he would
never see another 9 1/2 yr. old guinea pig
again. And wheee chuckled about that.

I still think it's Amazing that he's lived as
long as he has.

Well, I just wanted to send some Healing
Wheeeeeeps to your Dear Prince. And let
him know that whee are pulling for him.

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
       BB, BS, & me :-)