[Gpdd] Misc: Almost Caught Up...

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Wed Nov 16 14:10:22 EST 2005

Hola!
Well, I am almost caught up with my
Digest readings...Whew! I hate getting
behind and every time I do, I swear I'm
never gonna let it happen again. Yeah,
Right! ha ha

Jan,
Wheeeeeeee hope that Leela's surgery
(spay) goes well today and that she
comes out of it with flying colors. Hug
her tonight (but not too tight), and let
her know that we are Praying for a quick
recovery.
---

Sherry,
Wheeeeeee hope that C.J. is still doing
well as he recuperates from surgery. Geez,
he does have a lot going on, doesn't he?
Be sure to give him some Extra Hugs from
us tonight and let him know that were are
thinking of him. Also, Happy "Belated" 4 yr
Birthday to your C.J.!!! Knowing that he is
4 years old and is doing well after his surgery
makes me feel a little relief since I'm considering
surgery on my 4 yr old.
---

Hmmmm, I can't remember who asked this
but Metacam is Honey flavored. And yes, if
you are wondering, I have tried it myself and
it is Very Delicious...Wheeek! :-)

Brownie Bear says, "YUM! YUM!"
---

Stacy & the Squee Squad,
Here's a Hearty WELCOME to your newest
member, Geronimo!!! He sounds like a total
Cutie Pie and wheee can't wait to hear more
about him. Also, Thank You for the well wishes
for B-Bear. Yes, the Calcium Carbonate are
usually recurring, but it doesn't mean that
every pig is gonna get them again. I mean,
there are lots of things you can do to try to
prevent more stones from forming (like Shilintong,
extra water intake, etc.). But, sometimes, it
doesn't matter what we do. Some pigs are just
more prone to getting them. Oh, and I'm not
sure if stone development is hereditary with
piggies. But, if you're concerned about Maxine,
then maybe once a year you could get x-rays
for her, just to check. Of course, if she never
has any of the normal symptoms, then I wouldn't
worry too much.
---

Brownie "Pumpkin Pig",
Here's a message from Brownie Bear:
HAPPY 3-Year BIRTHDAY, Brownie "P-Pig"!!!
Guess what, Cute Stuff??? I just turned 4 Yrs
old and you know how I likes you young and
trainable...Wheeeeek! My Mommy, and lil'
brother, and I was so Happy to read your
update. And wheee are thrilled that you're
doing well...

Also, CONGRATS to your Mommy on her
recent Marriage, and also the New Baby!!!!
---

Well, that's all Folks! I'm officially caught up.

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to BB & BS :-)