[Gpdd] MISC: Cavies and songs

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:56:30 EST 2005

Alge - you are correct.  I am collecting the piggie songs.
I thought that I answered your inquiry about that the
other day, but I wouldn't doubt that I just thought that
I did it and really didn't.  I am not my most organized self
these days.  Sorry for the confusion.

I am saving all the songs to pdf format and - when I believe
that (with repeated requests for more songs) I have worn
everyone out to the point of kicking me off the digest, I will
send the entire file to anyone who wants it.

Kisses and wheeks to the Jolly Rodents.

Candy; Topper and Mollie; and X

And is Candy collecting songs? It was I, I believe, who asked about
the song collection 2 or 3 weeks ago. I am not getting all my GPDDs
right now AND am not online with anything near my usual frequency.
email me peersonally if you will or cc to me!!   Thanks.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents