[Gpdd] health: update Little One

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 19:23:12 EST 2005

Hi agian,

  I have been so wraped up with Little One
  that I forgot to say how I feel for everyone
  else who has a sick piggie or has lost one.
  There are so many good people here
  that care so much about their "Masters"
  and are such devoted slaves. My heart is
  with you all everytime I read of the
  other troubles that everyone has. I know
  that here I can share how I feel about my babies
  and you all understand. Thank you.

  Little One is going to have to stay at
  the vet for at least three more days :-(, but
  they take excellent care of her. She get
  nebulizing (sp?) or breathing treatments
  twice a day. Also they are giving her
  injections. It must be working because she
  is acting soo much better. She only had
  10% of here lung capasaty when she went in
  and it didn't look very good. Now I feel that there
  is hope that she will be coming home again.
  They are so good to let me come and visist her
  twice a day and hold her as long as I want.
  They really care about the animals they take care
  of there. Today the had a bird, and two faretts (sp?)
  come in while I was visiting Little One. They live
  up to their name of Best Care Pet Hospital. If anyone
  wants to know where they are and my "owners"
  doctor's name email me and I will share that with you.

  Bless all of you.

  Birdie and the herd, proud
  daddy Jimmy Jr., very pregant
  Blondie, lonely Spunky (missing