[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Prince has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:31:21 EST 2005

  Annette,

  It was with great sadness to read about your dear Prince crossing the Bridge.  I am so sorry.  Prince lived a great 9 1/2 years with you.  It was a pleasure knowing him, reading stories about him, and lastly seeing a picture of the famous 9 1/2 year old Prince.  Wheee'll never forget him.

  Please accept my deepest condolences and may the Prince rest in peace.

  Hugs and warm wheeeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake (2/1/05) & Flint (10/17/05)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"