[Gpdd] [Announce} Condolences

rod rod at megalink.net
Fri Nov 18 19:25:29 EST 2005

Annette,

Please accept our sad condolences for the loss of Prince #2181 and fondly
remembered for his sterling efforts on the Poo Trail.

It is never easy to say farewell to a good and dear little friend and 9 ½
years was a good innings for the little chap.

 It is nice to know that he has made his final journey and started that last
great adventure.  He will not be alone and by now the trappings of being
here so long, have left him. The stiff knee, the out of breath.  All has
gone and he is back in his prime and having the time of his life.

He will not forget as we do when we grow old. Pain and illness will no
longer touch him. Know that he is home at last and will be waiting for you
when you catch up to him.

I have posted his Rainbow Bridge so all can see he has made it and he will
always have his place with us on the Poo Trail.  We will not forget

He was one of the few that really made a little history for guinea pigs
every where.

Warmest  consoling weeks

Rod.

http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig.html         Home of the Poo Trail