[Gpdd] Care: Petland Piggy Patrol

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 00:25:20 EST 2005

I had to go into Petland to get some iguana supplies
for Nemrod's new cage and I went to the guinea pigs
first. They all of the pigs in the same cage. This one
male was picking on all the others.
Then I seen this pregnant little girl in the corner.
She looked really uncomfortable. Then I seen her side
moving all over the place. The male kept coming over
and smelling her butt and bugging her.
I picked her up and found an employee. I told her she
was going to have the babies in the next 24 hours and
the male was picking on her. I told her she really
needed to be in a separate cage.
She was really nice and took her to the back to put
her in the separate cage.
Then I heard the nasty manager jumping on her for
putting her in a separate cage. I know that was what
she was doing because I heard her say guinea pig. I
gave her a dirty look and she shut up and walked away.
She will probably put her back in that cage when I
left. I can not stand that women!!! She even has a
deep voice to go along with her nasty attitude.
The other girl is always really nice and cares for the
animals. I was mad all the way home. Well I am still
mad. If I did not have seven guinea pigs and an
additional zoo, I would have brung her home with me.
She felt like she was having four babies. Poor girl.

Dawnda