[Gpdd] Annoucement: Thanks to everyone

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 00:31:01 EST 2005

I wanted to thank everyone that send e-mail
condolences to me on the passing of Sabrina. She was
my favorite special needs piggy.
I laid her to rest beside her three other cage mates
Tasha, Jasmine, and Teah.
It is a pretty spot at the edge of the woods that I
can see from my deck. I planted Easter Lilly bulbs on
all their graves so they would all look pretty in the
spring.
If I ever see another black abyssian anywhere, I will
be bringing it home with me. I think she was really a
pretty pig. She had a happy attitude and a good life.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com