[Gpdd] announcement- Lenny is poorly

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:44:45 EST 2005

Dear all
Lenny the Lion Pig is not so leonine at present- he is not himself at all. I
am taking him to the vet today so cross paws it is just old age.
Strange that just as he and Brownie Bear turn 4 things start to get
worrying- hope that sassy bear is doing ok

nice to hear from Alge you ok?

Our little Jasmine - we decided that was suitably regal and descriptive-
thanks to all suggestions made, the baby princess is just great, she is so
tame already and vocal- does she like to squeal and sing and popcorn all
over the place, India does not quite know what to make of her but she is
loving looking after her new baby

love to all slaves and piggies

Joy and Sarah

Oxford, UK- slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Lenny the Lion Pig, Head
Nurse and Super Pet, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and India-
remembering Angelina; Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful Sprite, at
the Rainbow Bridge, waiting.