[Gpdd] MISC: holiday exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:24:59 EST 2005

Willie keeps yelling at me that he had better be including in that exchange
or I am in so much trouble. So please include Sailor Williie in the exchange
this year.

Willie also sends tons of wheeks and love out to his Boo Boo Bear hare he
hasn't heard from her in a while and tells her that his mommy slave has a
package for her but hasn't had time to get to the post office yet so
hopefully next week it will get mailed for you. Sorry :)

Willie

www.wetwillie1 at blinkz.net