[Gpdd] Announcement

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 00:57:11 EST 2005

Hello fellow slave to our beloved piggies:

  I am very excited to announce that my
  darling Little One is soooooo much better.
  Today when I visisted her at the vets she
  coo'ed when I petted her. I was told that
  they think she will be well enough to come
  home on Monday!! I must say that the
  vet and the staff there have lived up to
  their name "BEST CARE PET HOSPTIAL".
  They have all been wonderful to Little One.
  As I was ready to leave from my visit I
  handed her to one of the staff and the
  phone rang. When she ansered the
  phone she was still holing and petting
  Little One. I was so touching to see that
  they not only held her but were petting
  her at the same time. I am so blessed to
  have such a terriffic vet staff there.

  Now for an udate on my very pregant
  Blondie. I moved them both to a different
  cage so that Blondie could get use to her
  new stop while she is caring for her
  awaited babies. I can put a bigger
  "pigloo" in the cage because it has
  an open top. Even thou the pigloo is
  more than large enough for the
  very wide Blondie to go thru and still
  accommate proud papa Jimmy, he
  stays outside of the pigloo and gaurds
  entrance instead. What a touching cite.

  Excuse me for going on about my darlin's
  but I know you will understand. I feel so
  lucky to be able to love these creatures
  that have so much love to return.

  To all of you that have ill piggies I will
  continue to pray for them all, and to
  those who have had a piggie cross to
  the bridge take comfort that they are
  healthy now and waiting for us at the
  other side. I believe that my five that
  have crossed are watch over the rest
  of my herd and all the rest of the piggies
  and slaves on this side of the bridge.

  Hugs, wheeks and piggie kisses,
  Birdie slave to Proud Papa Jimmy,
  the huge mama Blondie, the lonely
  Spunky, and the very lucky and soon
  to be home Little One. Remembering
  all piggies whom has crossed the bridge.