[Gpdd] Misc. Piggie Exchange - Please send your details

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 20 03:32:43 EST 2005

Greeting All Slaves

My piggies just had a meeting and Sally the elder pig filled me in on the
discussion. They said they were excited about Christmas (though the young
ones still aren't too sure what it is except they get to give stuff and get
stuff) and wanted me to get the ball rolling. So I'm happy to organize it
though I'll appreciate your input Priscilla (I'll contact you directly for
ideas).

So to that end could any interested slaves (and any piggies that happen to
get their hands on a computer) please send me the following details directly
at marthac at cogeco.ca

- Slave name
- how many piggies and their names
- your address

It would be great if people could get their info to me by next Saturday Nov
26th (gosh that's a month to Christmas) and then I'll send out notifications
early in the week.

All the best
Martha and my board of directors Sally, Poppy, Holly and Otis

Martha Coburn
marthac at cogeco.ca