[Gpdd] [MISC] 3 little pigs

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 03:31:30 EST 2005

Haven't written in sooo long.  I get to read the Digests but just don't seem to have the time to send all of the replies that I'd like to.

I've always think that I've seen everything funny that the piggies can do...but then they'll do something else unexpected....

Scamper -- has a new nickname.  Some weeks ago, his human Auntie Erica wrote about him biting her on the neck and leaving her with a piggy "hickey". Since then, we've been calling him "Scampire":  Scamper + vampire = Scampire.

Patches -- one night Daddy Slave, Mike, came in from outside and there was a wet leaf stuck to his shoe. Well, it seems Patches thought it was some "organic" kind of food.  She trotted over to Daddy's shoe, sniffed the leaf and gobbled it up.  If I could only feed the piggies wet, dirty leaves from outside, there would be an endless supply -- at least in the Fall :-)

Patches and Percy -- I have a tissue box on the nightstand in the piggies' room.  The piggies have endless fun standing up on the box and pulling tissues out of the box.  One day Daddy Slave comes in the room and finds the tissue box out on floor, tipped over.  It seems the girls put their little heads together and pushed the tissue box to a much more convenient place for them.

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamper
--

www.filmdvdreleases.com