[Gpdd] Misc: My Sweet Butterscotch...

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Mon Nov 21 16:58:35 EST 2005

Hello Slaves!
My Butterscotch has instructed me to write
something about him, because I've been so
consumed with the Sassy Brownie Bear as
of late. I guess my little Butterscotch doesn't
want all of the girlie pigs on the Digest to forget
about him.

Well, lately, Butterscotch has become the
Ultimate Cuddle Bug. I sing (well, actually
hum) to him every evening while he lays on
my chest and he falls deeply asleep.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

He's such a Mama's Pig, I tell ya. He's sooooo
Sweet to me. I need to get Daddy Slave to take
some pigtures of him sleeping on me. I Love it
when a piggie falls asleep on me, cuz it just
makes you feel so much better, ya know...
especially after a long day of work or what-not.

Oh, and Butterscotch wanted me to tell all the
lady pigs that he's a Sensitive, Loving, Caring
guy too [what a FLIRT! ha ha].

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and
                                Butterscotch :-)