[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Yaya>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:44:44 EST 2005

Hi all,
My sister Mikey hinted yesterday that we have a new piggy so now I have to
make some time in my busy schedule ;- ) to write about her (dangerous
because I run a risk of being carried away to much by talking about her). I
know we have been making a lot of announcements lately so i would also like
to announce that this is our last and final announcement ;-). She is suus's
new cagemate. So far suus had to live by herself next to auntie guiny and
auntie lotje. Our new addition is called Yaya. She is a little
black/white/creme coronet satin sow. She is really calm and a bit of a
sissy. But she is learning very fast. Introducing her to the herd went very
well. Suus wasn't that interested and Guiny was her gracious calm self.
Lotje really surprised us. She normally doesn't like to be touched,
especially around the ears (not only by humans but also other piggies). But
when i put yaya and lotje together i swear you could see some sparks flying
(mommy-love at first sight) yaya carefully approached lotje and started
licking her ears. After that Lotje started licking yaya. it was sooo sweet.
the first two days these two were inseperable during floor time. They were
eating together and when the other piggies were annoying yaya would run to
lotje and hide behind her (and lotje would bare her teeth as a warning).
Suus was not that happy in the beginning (now she has to admit it's kinda
nice to have someone to snuggle up to at night) she would have this little
attitude of :what are you doing with MY slave, in MY cage, with MY
pellets???".

By the way, my sister and me want to join the secret santa and we wanted to
ask if more europeans would like to join us. This way we can keep the
shipping costs lower and spend the money on more fun things for the piggies.
Greetz & wheekz!
Janneke and the winky girls (Mieke,Guiny,Lotje,Suus and Yaya)