[Gpdd] Bridge: Prince

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Tue Nov 22 11:36:04 EST 2005

Annette and Mindy,
I'm Sorry it has taken me a while to get up
the strength to write you about your Dear
Prince. :-( Sometimes, I just don't want to
accept the fact that our friends have to leave
us one day. I know that Prince lived a long,
wonderful life, and God knows he was one
Spoiled, little fella (which he deserved to be,
of course!). But, I'm still bummed.

Prince was (and ALWAYS will be) an
Inspiration to all Piggies and Slaves alike.
You would be surprised how many people
(friends, co-workers, total strangers) that I
have told about your Prince. Most people
seem to think that guinea pigs live only 1-2
years or something, because when I tell them
how old my Brownie Bear is, they are shocked.
And then, once I tell them about your Prince,
then they are in Utter AWE...

Whee will never forget our Prince. He was the
Sweetest, most Well Behaved little guy. And I can
see him now, popcorning around all of his international
friends up there, with his most Handsome Crown
on...being nothing but Admired.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps...