[Gpdd] Health - Hair Loss

Monica Jarisch castaway_5 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 15:59:33 EST 2005

I have not posted to the digest in a very long time. However I read them daily. I have two female pigs, Daisy and Lily. Daisy seems to have a thick coat and loses alot of hair frequently. Lily will lose hair every once in a while and seems to have a normal coat. Even though Daisy loses alot of hair she is not scratching or going bald in spots. Does anyone have an idea of what could be affecting my piggie girl?
  Thanks from Texas,
  Monica

Monica