[Gpdd] Announcement: Happy 4th Birthday Ginger!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 17:37:25 EST 2005

Hello Everyone

I am glad to write something more happy this month. My
rescue, Ginger, will be 4 years old on Thursday! She
is a Thanksgiving birthday girl this year.
She was dumped out in the cold at the Humane Society
in Marrietta, Ohio just before Thanksgiving two years
ago. I read about her on petfinder.com and drove 45
minutes up there to pick her up.
She had an upper respiratory infection, but she was a
happy little red head. They estimated her age at 2
years old so I went with that.
She has some trouble with her ovaries and she has an
enlarged heart now. She is still a happy little red
head with some wild hair.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com