[Gpdd] {MISC.} Holiday Greetings, Welcome and Sad Wheeks...

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Tue Nov 22 23:26:35 EST 2005

Hi Fellow GPDD Friends,

I am so sorry I haven't had time to keep up on the digests lately. I want to
send my heartfelt condolences to the following persons that have lost a dear
loved pet and healing hugs to all of you.

Annette for Prince, 9 1/2 is very impressive for age, you must have loved
him well. Kay for Felicity, she knows you will miss her. Dawnda for Sabrina,
I wrote you a private note of sadness, again, I'm sorry. Rochelle for Tutu,
your tribute (poem) brought tears. Again, I am sorry for your losses during
the holiday season.

Judi and Joy, I hope your piggies get better soon and they are in my
thoughts and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Pepper and Lenny are in good
hands with you both. Hi Eve, Welcome to the GPDD, these are a wonderful
group of knowledgeable friends that are there for you during the good, bad
and the funny. And the good news, Happy Birthday to Scooter and CJ and many
more. Hope you got lots of hugs and fresh veggies for your special day.

Please forgive me if I have left someone out that may be ill or have pass
over the "Rainbow Bridge", my thoughts and best wishes are with you.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday, the piggies and I are going to
feast on a fruit and veggie platter and rest and relax. So please enjoy the
time with your friends and family and all of those special piggies out
there. Take care.

Warm Regards and Holiday Wishes
Trina M. Pelham
Pigpals Coordinator
Cavy Care Inc.- Volunteer Adoptions Coordinator and Shelter Resident Mentor

10 years of extensive "Pigsperience" and still wheeking strong.

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor