[Gpdd] [SILLY] <shutterfly cutest pet contest>

Michelle Lazarus michelle.lazarus at jefferson.edu
Wed Nov 23 08:36:18 EST 2005

Dear Digesters,
I am writing to ask you all to view and vote for my photo on shutterfly.
They are having a "cutest holiday pet picture contest".  All they have
up is pics of cats and dogs, and while I love these animals. . . .who
could resist a guinea pig?  As far as the rating by now goes, it looks
like there aren't too many guinea pig lovers out in the shutterfly world
(or a lot of people who don't like Hanukkah :-)).  So I was wondering if
you all could take a look and vote for me and let me know what you think
of the pic!

Just a little history:  This is the wonderful "Kayla" we rescued from
looking for love pet rescue.  The wonderful people there helped us find
a perfect match for my sweet Ella who had lost her best friend, Sydney.
Kayla loves to be on camera!  I hope you enjoy!

Thank you all again!-
Sincerely,
Michelle, Kayla and Ella
P.S. you can see an updated bio on her at the looking for love pet
rescue site:
http://www.lookingforlovepetrescue.com/main_sublinks.asp?id=5
<http://www.lookingforlovepetrescue.com/main_sublinks.asp?id=5&sid=12>
&sid=12
I call that pigture "Guinea Pig in the wild" hehehehe My husband took it
and he did a great job!

THANKS AGAIN!!!! And to all the Americans (and to all the people just
wanting to celebrate family and food!) Happy Thanksgiving!!!!