[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Holiday Gift Exchange

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Wed Nov 23 14:41:10 EST 2005

Ha ha ha!!! Martha, that is toooo Funny!! heeeeeee
My Hubby shakes his head a lot too when I interact
with my pigs. The Poor guy had NO idea what he was
getting himself into when he married me. Sucker. ;-)

I'm getting into the Spirit too, with all this Secret Piggie
talk. I Love this time of year (well, except for the fact that's
it's too Cold outside). And I'm all ready for the Holidays,
yes indeed. I'm just waiting for a couple of packages (for
BB & BS's future Secret Piggies) and then I'm done with
Christmas shopping! Just like last year, my Hubby and I
aren't exchanging gifts. That's Right, it's ALL about the Pigs!!!

I hate shopping, to be quite honest. Yeah, I know, my
Hubby got lucky in that department--ha ha! But, I don't
mind going into pet stores to shop. I'm funny that way,
I guess. I'm not going to go overboard this year with the
pigs, because they have too much stuff as it is. Of course,
I always say that to myself, and then Brownie Bear starts
putting pressure on me. And then I give in. Well, I'm gonna
try and stay Strong this year...Wheeeeek! We'll see...

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
               Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                                                Butterscotch :-)

"...The exchange really has me in the spirit now,
my husband has been shaking his head as he walk
by and hears me singing
	'Here comes Sally Claus,
		Here comes Sally Claus,
			Right down Sally Claus Lane'..."