[Gpdd] What is a pigloo?

Donnie mnathan_my_1broth4ev at excite.com
Wed Nov 23 20:26:00 EST 2005

 Hi Everyone,     Happy Thanksgiven I'm a a New Owner "slave" to two piggers boy Petie yellow and white and Callie brown and white that if not already will peobbly soon will be pregant, I saw in in another members' post talking about a "pigloo" and the daddy guards the pigloo with mommy on the other side and I'm curious what is a "pigloo' and where might I fine one..        P.S. The dady gaurding the "pigloo" souds soooooo, cute!!!!                      Thank You,Donnie