[Gpdd] care - pigloo

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 22:37:49 EST 2005

Hi Donnie,
  Glad to have you aboard and a fellow
  slave. I believe you your refering to my
  post about my Blondie and Jimmy. The
  "pigloo" is a plastic round or a elongated
  circle that can be bought at a pet store.
  It has an opening for them to go in to
  where they can hide from the world.
  The are used more for ferets and other
  animals but can be used for our master
  piggies. Jimmy is now out of the cage
  as he was getting a little to protective
  and was bothering Blondie. He is now
  in a seperate cage awaitng the babies
  and awaiting the time he can return to
  the cage.

  Healing wheeks and prayers to ill masters
  and their careing slaves.

  BIrdie and the herd still big Blondie,
  impaiient Jimmy, lonely Spunky,
  and a recovering Little One.