[Gpdd] [Misc] <wedding congratulations!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:58:44 EST 2005

Hi Endive and Chooka,
It's me (suus)! Janneke allowed me to write something on that noisy thing of
hers (btw janneke, could you play some shakira on it? auntie guiny would
like to dance in her cage and you know she's a big fan..)
Congratulations on your marriage!!!
Ares looks totally cute!! he is such a hottie! :-P We are all very jealous.
You french guys are soo handsome. We hope you will have very pretty and
sweet babies. I will ask my slave if she will buy some endive to celebrate
your marriage.
I am doing quite good, auntie lotje is doing much better, there is allready
some fur on her previously bald spots. I am also getting used to my new
roommate yaya, it is nice to have someone younger to talk to about cute boys
and stuff like that (like Ares and Butterscotch ;-) )
By the way our website is http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl , Janneke forgot that
last time, she is a bit of a scatterbrain. Okay have to go now, yaya is
nicking my cucumber (pff.. have to teach that kid some manners..)Say hello
to your slave sigo from my slaves!
Greetz and Wheekz
Suus and the winky girls (guiny,lotje,Yaya and slaves janneke and mikey)
btw, we feel very sorry about everyone who's passed the rainbow bridge, the
longer we read this list the more painful it becomes