[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sabrina

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 24 13:12:40 EST 2005

Dawnda, please accept our belated condolences on Sabrina's passing.  It was
so touching to hear of how she knew the words "Step up," and would put her
two front feet on your hand so you could lift her from her cage.  How sweet
that she did this the night before she passed away; it is good that she was
in excellent spirits until the end.  Sabrina was so lucky that she had you
to take such wonderful care of her and to give her such a long life despite
her many health problems.  We know she loved every day with you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed