[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDDGE: condolences, Red Dandy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 24 21:05:52 EST 2005

Debbie, your song to Red Dandy was so very poignant, and we send our
belated condolences on his passing.  What a tribute to him that he inspired
such a beautiful song and such devotion.  We are so sorry that the
rodentologists were not able to discover what else was wrong with him
besides his teeth.  Sometimes it seems that a piggie's passing is destined
to be a mystery.  You did everything you could for him, though, and that is
what matters.  We know Red Dandy appreciated being so cherished.  How
touching, too, that he was buried next to one of the CCT's piggies, Jasper,
who died at the same time.  We are sure they were traveling companions as
they passed to the Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed