[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lenny the lion-pig

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 24 21:06:57 EST 2005

Joy and Sarah, we remember recently wishing Lenny the lion-pig a happy 4th
birthday, and we are so very sorry to hear that he has gone to the
Bridge.  We certainly understand that horrible numb feeling; piggies take
such a large part of our hearts with them when they leave us, don't
they?  We hope you will find comfort in knowing what a wonderful life you
gave Lenny the lion-pig and how special you made the years he spent with
you.  He was a lucky boy.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed