[Gpdd] Announcement: CARROT WARS

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 22:08:58 EST 2005

Dear Fellow Slaves and Piggies,

Coming with carrot sabers to a galaxy near you...
CARROT WARS
Available for the first time ever on DVD!

(Just in time for Christmas and Hanukkah!)

THOSE LOVEABLE, FURRY GUINEA PIG STARS ARE BACK!

The lovely Princess Lettuce, evil Dark Vapor, and good guys Duke StraWalker,
Hokey One Spumoni and Hand So-So all strut their stuff in this rollicking
spoof of STAR WARS, starring guinea pigs.

The videotape of CARROT WARS was such a success and cult classic with piggy
slaves everywhere, but I have gotten so many emails wanting a DVD version that
at last I have figured out how to do it!

Please email me (guineapigfilms at aol.com) if you are interested.

Hope all Piggies and Slaves had a wonderful Thanksgiving...with lots of baby
carrots!

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms