[Gpdd] Behavior: Re: Dumping pellets

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Fri Nov 25 11:51:50 EST 2005

Pam,
I feel your pain, sista--cuz my Butterscotch
does that sometimes. He seems to do it in
phases. Like he'll constantly do it one wheeek,
and then the next wheek, he won't do it at all.
It's weird. But, I have figured out that when he
does do it, it's for attention. Like, when I come
home from work, I have to play with the pigs
first. Otherwise, I'll pay for it later. My piggies
are Number One, and they know it, and they
expect to be treated as such. :-)

So, maybe Amos wants more attention (???).
Or he's just being a little bratty. Who knows
what goes on in those critters' tiny heads--ha ha!

Oh, but this is interesting. But, I wondered if
the color of the food dish had anything to do with
it. Because BS will dump their purple dish over,
but he has Never dumped the white dish w/paw
prints over. Hmmmmmmm... Of course, maybe
that's because Mini (Corrine's Master) gave that
dish to him--so that's his FAVORITE dish!!!!!

Hugs 'n Piggies Kisses to your Darlin' Amos!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                                  Butterscotch :-)