[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 12:35:37 EST 2005

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this
  message. Blondie had 4 still born babies, I
  woke up this morning and found them. There
  was an extream amount of blood on the floor
  of the cage. I picked up her pigloo and found
  her stareing down at the floor very largic, with
  4 babies behind her. At the time I didn't realize
  that they were undeveloped but later learned
  from the vet that they were. I guess I was so
  shocked by what I had found that it didn't dawn
  on me that they didn't have any hair on them.
  I took Blondie and the babies and the bedding
  to the vet so he could see what I had found
  to treat her properly. I think she still may have
  a plug inside of her and I know that would not
  be good. His office was packed this morning
  so I could not talk to him very much. I just had
  to leave her there. I did tell him that I wished
  to have the babies back so I could bury them
  out at my mother's farm where our pet cemetary
  is. I have decided that I will not let anymore
  pregancies occur under my watch. I could not
  handle the result should they be the same.
  For some reason Blondie was not meant to
  have the babies and I have to honor that.

  Please give all you piggies extra loves and
  kisses in honor of Blondie's babies. Tell they
  you love them and hold them to your hearts
  while you still can.

  Thoughts and prayers go out to all the
  ill piggies and slaves, and condolonces
  to others who have had a pet cross the