[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Lili had babies

Paula Smith smithfamilytoo at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 09:28:50 EST 2005

My little girl's piggie, Lili, had 2 little piggies last night while we were out to dinner. I had been so nervous. I hate to say it but I was relieved that it happened while we were gone. We're not sure whether we have males or females yet. They both have faces like their daddy, right down to the crooked white line on the head. One has an orange leg and an orange spot on his(?) face and is a beautiful brown color with white on his back. The other is brown (like roan coloring) and white. They are both super cute! My children are now begging to keep them. (Thanks for the help Trina and Deb).
  Paula

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.